Monday, November 16, 2009

Feels so empty

Before I start posting pictures, I would like to wish ZATTY HAPPY SWEET 18TH! Post up pictures once I get it from everyone! Will also post up the Bikini Open 2009 photos when I've received everything (;

Took pictures at prata before Steffi leaves for Bkk (;


I was wearing Steffi's Hairband


Making funny faces!



Pictures taken at Mediacorp:
Went Mediacorp to support Charles again with Steffi & her sister (Sara), Fangeng and David. Was suppose to go for Bikini Open's dinner but put off last min due to some reasons. Miss the babes man! Will meet them up soon (;



Hairband is our latest trend now, its pretty pretty! Steffi got the big big flower on her head! I think its damn cute! I have like 4 hairbands now! OMGGG! I think there's more to come! hahaha



Found this in Eleganz office. So damn cool man. New prop! hahaha

Alright, gonna end with this picture. Blogger has problem so I didn't manage to upload those Bikini Open's photos and those clubbiung photos on that night. Will update on the next entry. Mum and brother is in Japan now. I'm left with my dad and 2nd brother. This means that if they're back home late ( Most of the tim), I'll be home alone ); Doing most of the house chores is really tiring! Steffi will be back tonight! (;(;

No comments:

Post a Comment