Friday, December 18, 2009

LONGGGG POST WITH LOTS OF PICTURES!

Amy's 19th Birthday at Powerhouse


Birthday Cake

Birthday girl (:


Think she saw hottie guys!

Karen (:
Don't know why I look so 'seh' when I didn't drink at all. It could be the lightings. HAHAH


Sharon Khoooooo (She loves to pinch ppl's assssss)

Karen, Michelle, Meeee

Add Big Bird

She's in love with herself


She loves to zi lian!! OMGGGG!


Danielle, dunno the name hahahahha, Gordon


Like the effect?

 
 
Acting cute is our forte! haha


Kiss kiss*


Retard


 
OMGosh! Was I sneezing or what? No la actually I was putting on loose powder and big bird just happen to snap it! HAHHAA. They were saying its so cute! like wtf?!

Haven't put blusher, looks like ghost!


I have no eyes!


The music was great at Powerhouse from 11 plus! Love love the songs there man! Didn't have much photos of Amy cause she's too busy and my camera was not with meeee. Hope you've enjoyed your day my dear despite having to drink alot alot alot!

ZOUKOUT
Worked at Zoukout from 8pm - 4am. Its super duper tiring, legs were rotting and couldn't walk properly for about 2 days. Bad bad bad! Went around giving tattoos and freebies!


The people I worked with. Its for Volksvagen


My babes that I always worked with (:

Amy loves to bang with with her *****

Steffi Darling (: She's my partner for the day! Oh she saved my day!

These 2 guys were probably HIGH man.
Saw many familiar faces. Zoukout wasn't that find because I don't really like or appreciate trans and the crowd was quite a turn off too. Especially those ang mos when they were high.

Worked for Vino at Pasir ris camp
Only managed to take pictures with my camera on the 2nd day, didn't take on the food festive award.
Brother was involved in the for the camp anniversary so met him and chatted with him for a while. Saw quite a number of secondary school friends and Raymond! Offered him so many cups of beer!

Dearie & me before the event starts

Karen!






Weinian 21st & Angel's 18th Birthday
Celebrated Weinian's bday at One degree 15, its located at sentosa and its a yacht club.



 Weinian and his friendssss


His family

Us! Omg I looked so horrible! NVM

View from the yacht

This door is damn small and guess what it can contained?

So small and cute right?!

The bed room! Omg I want this for my 21st too! Who will be my partner?! HAHAHA

Front of the yachtttt

There's stairs connecting to other place!

 
Nosey!

At phuture, I think Angel is damn drunk! Look at her red bloody eyes! HAHA no la she had eye infection. But she got damn drunk and was sent back earlier. The crowd is phuture is totally speechless lo. Can't even squeeze through la. Even the drinks at the tables like shaking and dropping. Horrible man! Such a turn off!



Look! Its the first time I'm experiencing this. Countdown is not as squeezy la!

Atlantis with Angel & friends
Its a thai disco. Was kind of boring at first, maybe not used to this kind of environment. But it became so much better after awhile! 



I miss her man!

With Eugene


Gerald and I don't know who. HAHA

Jacey's 20th at Nana
Headed to nana after Altantis. Nono when we have supper first and headed down.

 
She has been like that for very long! haha


The thai singers


Too bright!

HAHAHA retard right? Both are mine! (:

oops

 
Again..

2 drunkards!


I seriously don't know what's so nice about the flowers


 
 


Iluma
Headed to iluma after her shoot and went to find ksuite and check out the place and prices.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The kid's basin is so low!





 
 
 
Our silly doings!

Overdue Pictures in Powerhouse

 
  Vodka Cranberry. 

Both of us drank 1 jug each and hit the dancefloor!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment