Thursday, May 13, 2010

Post examination update!

Sorry people for the SUPER LACK of updates!
I have been mugging for my UOL papers for the past 1 month? Don't really have to time to blog nor take pictures. Don't even have the time to touch my laptop at times! Its like every sec is precious!  My papers are quite horribly done, especially accounting! Everything changes and it totally seems like so strange to me. Now that exams are over, I've fallen sick! What a great one! Actually I fell sick 1 day before the last paper already! Lost my voice, fever and alot more! Hope I'll recover soon!

By the way, I've sent out invitations for my celebration. More invitation to come! Due to the limited spaces the villa can accomodate, I can't invite everyone ( though I would love to). Below are the photos of part of the villa. (:


The mini bar (Looks so cute!)
One of the bedrooms
The outside swimming pool


No comments:

Post a Comment