Tuesday, June 8, 2010

IVY's 20th!

Firstly, Happy 20th Ivy! Her actual birthday is on 10th May but we celebrated 2 weeks later? Its never too late!

Headed to Marche for the babe's birthday dinner. Everyone were late, so so late! 
I rushed down after getting things ready for my birthday and something bad happened. But lucky nothing serious! Was quite a shocking thing to me.
Their carbonara serving's quite big! The rosti is damn nice!

Sherlyn and I went to get the customised cake and we gave her a surprise!
Guess all of us can join Mediacorp in acting soon since they are lack of people now! hahaha.

Wishing for.....

Cut cake!



Group photo! Oh and it turned out quite dark!

The babes. Shimin, Ivy, Sherlyn, Jocelyn.

Ivy and her bf.



This is one of the babes, Shev.





Oliver and Sherlyn.







Babes! Why is Shev inside here? Hahhaa



What the girls bought for her!

Hope she likes it.



Have no idea why the both of them were doing the same action! Hahhaa

Love you all! <3


I'll blog about my wonderful 21st in the next entry. Will be up soon I promise! (:


1 comment:

  1. Just saw the post! thank you <3

    xoxo, ivy

    ReplyDelete