Sunday, July 4, 2010

Birthday at Butter Factory

After my birthday celebration, we met Benson and Wilson and head over to Mind's cafe for some games. After games was partying with Sherlyn and her poly friends at Butter Factory. It was ladies night and its damn crowded, lockers were all occupied too. Bro came with Tran and we left our bags inside his car. 

Jager bomb that Tran bought for us. I was already very full from much Chivas! Gave 1/4 to my bro. hahaha
Sherlyn & I 
We shared and opened a bottle of Chivas to get a table (:

I forget what's the name of the guy in blue, I think he's Edward and Junyi is below.

Me using my white berry for the first time
This boy was not quite sober already! HAHAH

I forget the girl's name! She's Charles friend.
My brother

He's Charles


Mad again. Looks like he's playing YOYO! HAHAHAH.

At the carpark while waiting for my brother. I remembered we perspired like hell in the carpark!

Still can't get over these pretty balloons! They are awesome! (:

Had a wonderful time despite getting stepped by some drunkards so hard that my leg skin peeled. It was so painful that I cried when I was bathing. More visits to butter again! Love the people there and the music was awesome! (:

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I would like to ask what's the model no for your MAC shimmer blusher and how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous!
    Its A39 Sheertone Shimmer Blush! I'm not sure how much will it cost. Its a birthday gift. I think you can drop down to any m.a.c shop and ask for the price. Sorry! (:

    ReplyDelete