Sunday, July 10, 2011

Simone's Birthday @MBS

Celebrated Simone's Birthday last Monday at MBS again. I guess MBS is everyone's wish to celebrate their birthday or special occasion there. Her actual birthday falls on 19th of July. She had a very very in advance celebration with the girls. 

 Amy.Sharon.Simon.Karen.Danielle.Ivy

 Seems like we're modelling. Hahaha

 We played some dare games and it just went so crazy.
I was being squashed in the wardrobe ):

 Danielle, the big bird. (:

 Birthday Princess!

 HAHAHA all went crazy except me.


The birthday cake is very speial. It was made with agar agar jelly. Cool right?!

We played five-ten as there's plenty of alcohol that no one wants to drink. I keep losing and getting bullied. But still, I got home safe and sound. :D
I miss working with you girls ):

No comments:

Post a Comment