Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm back with a very very short and sweet post. 


 
Steffi & I (previous hairstyle and colour)
Wanna see our new hairstyle?!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

 
Hereeeeeeeeee! Hahaha. Actually not much diff also la. More pictures will be up soon. 
The reason why I don't blog that often anymore:
1) Photoshop trial is over
( FYI, I don't photoshop my face or my friend's face. I use it to resize pics as my camera pics are very huge, and to edit the contrast only.)
2) Resizing take quite some time and I'm not a full time blogger.
3) Filled with activitiessss


Went to Junying's place to do our nailssssssssssssssss.
 
Steffi's nails. Simple and very nice right?! 

 
Mine! Its in her website too! 
http://thistlebellenail.blogspot.com/
She's a very nice girl yea! 7 hours of manicure was suppose to be damn tiring, but with her around, it wasn't that tiring after all. We have so many common things to talk about! 

I will blog soon and more I hope! Next post will be filled with more pictures! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment