Sunday, February 28, 2010

CNY!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Its the year of TIGER!! 
My brother is borned in the year of Tiger! Woohoo
Reunion Dinner. Only took the lao yu sheng part!
Was too hungry to take photos.


  
 Cny Day 1
Camwhored in my brother's car.
 

  
 My Eldest bro, his name is James
Looking so geeky with that nerdy spects!

  
 Camwhored when I reached home (:
My cny day 1 was spent at both my paternal and maternal grandparents place.
Nothing much! 


Day 2: Visiting with my secondary school's clique.
  
 Weiyan, Sherlyn
Took this when we were at Kk's place 
More pictures with Weiyan! Will upload when I got it.
  
 Sherlyn! My secondary school's bestie!
We've been through alot! haha
  
 Loves!

Day 2 was spent with my friends. Edmund's house was the first stop, followed by Kk's, mine, Weiyan's and lastly, Sherlyn's!

Went to fetch Steffi, she head to my house to bai nian and off we went to Benson's place for steamboat.
  
 Mushrooms are loves!
  

Camwhored while waiting for dinner!
  

  

  
Her face is so classic! She looks like those very ke lian girl!
  

  
 Hardcore gambler!

  
 Another classic expression from her! 
She can make alot of different expressions. Haha
  

  
 Loves to show off her cotton candy tongue!


 
Sum up for this year's cny. Its quite boring. Don't really have the cny mood. 
Gambled alot, win lose! So no win no lose!
My luck isn't that good this year.
This year got ban tai sui so mum help me pray! (Thanks alot!)
Hope you guys had a wonderful cny and get alot alot of ang baos! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment