Monday, April 12, 2010

Haircut at Twister

I've not been updating my blog frequently. Didn't take a lot of pictures. I'm sure most people will look out for pictures instead of reading the whole chunk of sentences right? haha. Alright, have been busy with school these few days as exams are coming. That's a bad sign. ):

Went to Twister at Tampines One for a haircut last week. Can't remember when though. Fangeng went too! I just want to get my fringe trimmed because it has been so irritating at times.

This is not bangs! Though it looks like in a way! haha



Twister! The interior design of this salon is very special! It looks very high class! HAHA.



When its combed towards the side. Its quite short now and its easier to have bad hair day! It will be so much better when its slightly longer! Maybe after a week?!

A very pretty pretty floral dress worn by Steffi. She looks exceptionally sweet here, don't you agree? (:






Will not update that often but will try my best! Goodnight people! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment