Sunday, April 18, 2010

It seems like when exam is nearing, life is even more boring now! Its all about study, eat, sleep and this cycle just repeat by itself. I miss doing a lot of things.
I miss SHOPPING,
I miss partying,
I miss drinking,
I miss supper ( though I just had 1 last night after awhile),
I miss mahjong,
I miss working,
I miss having good food,
I miss catching up with friends,
a lot and a lot of things!

There's not much movtivation even though exam is nearing, like in 2 weeks time? I'm more looking forward to 11 May, my last paper. I want to do a lot of things. Pampering myself with facials, hair treatment, a good massage and many more!! Here are the pictures I took some time ago. (:






Meanwhile, I'm still planning for my 21st celebration. Thinking of the number of people I should invite due to the contraint that the place has, is giving me a big headache! Guess I should stop here! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment