Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cathleigh's One month old!

Its my cousin's daughter, Cathleigh's first month old last Sunday! 
Mum, bro and I headed to her place.

Baby girl chinese name called Xuan Zhen (:

The deco is so nice!

Look at the cake! Its more yummy than my birthday cake! Its from cake avenue. Such a lovely cake for the baby! 

Princess girl! Dressed up so pretty pretty by the mum! I will doll up my child if I have a daughter next time. The hairband is so cute! 

Happy Family! 2 boys 1 girl. 

The new born is so tiny.

The eldest son is Danzo and the younger one is Danrus. Danrus looks so adorable! Don't you think so??

Cake and red eggs which was given to us! 

Ending this post with the cutest picture of Danrus! Forever so round and cute! He's a very good boy too! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment