Sunday, August 1, 2010

Leslie's 1st Birthday

Celebrate Leslie '1st' Birthday on the 17h July. His actual day is 20th July! 


HAHAHAHAHA do you think that the dog is Leslie?  
Scroll down for more and you'll know!

Does a dog celebrate its birthday with a cake? Do they even eat cakes? Like cheesecake? 

Where' s this place?! 
Background is Jasmine and bf, Sock leng posing for camera but too late! 

There she goes again with a peace sign! 

Sweet couples! Sherlyn & Oliver

Shit I think I have bad hair day, didn't style or blow my fringe! 

 Does Sock leng resemble this dog? I think so...!! Actually he doesn't like her at all! HAHAHA.

Me, Re, Do
I'm the shortest! That's because I bend my knees k! 

Wanqi (Kk's gf), Sherlyn, Sockleng, Weiyan, LESLIE, Shimin, Jasmine
So who's the birthday boy?!! HAHHAAHHA

KK with his new toy, DSLR. For your info, his name is Kenneth Koh. We're too used to calling him kk.

Sherlyn smelling her hair! 

The Army boy, Jeremy! I think he looks better with this typical ns boy hairstyle! HAHAHA he's so gonna strangle me if he sees this. 

Happy 21ST Leslie Lim Xiao Yong! 

 
This is the real leslie! The dog above is BABY. He's the owner! And I think his dog looks like a SHEEP! Okay Leslie is my Secondary school mate! Just next door! 

 
His friends played a prank on him! 

Ohh! He can really camourflage! 

His house was in a mess. He's lucky to have a very nice maid to clean it up for him! 
Leslie is a very nice guy, I remember back in sec sch, Weiyan used to anyhow match make us and he was all so serious about it. He even baked cookies for me and till now, he still assumed that I threw it in the dustbin! Bad boy!! HAHAHAHA anyway HAPPY 21ST LESLIE! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment