Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SHERLYN'S GEEKY 21st! (Part 1)

It was Sherlyn's birthday on 17 oct. She celebrated her grand birthday on 16h at SPA BOUTIQUE.

Her Guestbook. Its awesomely done by her! I wish I've did a nicer one for myself too.


This Spa Boutique is located at Nassim Road, just opp Tanglin shopping mall.

Look at the straw hut. It seems so nice from the outside!

I was so amazed when I went in. The place is really big and I was thinking what's the two massage chair for!

The girls doing up the decorations!

THE GEEKS AFFAIR
Decorated with pink and black, my favourite colour!

They have this pool which I thought there's fishes in it. Looks like right?! But its leaves!

What's so special about this place is that it not only looks vintage, it has massage session as well!
Everyone gets to do it for 10 mins. Ivy and I were the geniue pigs!

Everyone has to take a picture once we reached and I totally forgotten about my geeky spects!

Kk, who was my very best friend in sec sch, he looks so cute!

Ivy and Birthday princess!



Leslie, who made super hard rock cookies for me before!

Sock leng and Sherlyn's turn.
I was so surprised when I saw Sock leng there because she's someone who couldn't stand itchness!

Jasmine, who never fails to guide me in diploma days!
Her look is the most classic one can!

Weiyan, the one who is always saying random stuffs to make us laugh.


Pink and Black balloons!


Wei Feng, Ivy and Sheu.
I don't think Sheu looks like geek! Next time must get a bigger spects k??!

Junyi, Sherlyn's nyp classmate.
So cute, don't you agree??

Kenneth Koh


The fooood. Was supa hungry because I haven't had anything since the night before!

Oliver and his sister! Look alike??


I had no idea what Sheu was doing.

Yayyy so happy when I see the food.


Birthday cake! So sweeeeeeet looking!


Sherlyn and mum


Its also Teckhow (Oliver's friend) birthday! His birthday falls on the 16th, so just nice!
They got him a small cheesecake!

Make a wishhh





Blowww! The candle keeps going off due to the strong wind from the fan ):

Cut cake! The cheese cake is so mini!

Her family and relatives (:

US- The secondary school clique!

Her sweet loving bf

Her family!

US- The party gang

Trying to poppop the champagne. She had difficulties like I did on my 21st. Its so hard to push out with just our thumb!

Finally out with the help of Weiyan.


Her pressies!

Board done by Oliver! So sweet!

The couple who won the best dressed.
Hahah  just kidding, they are not couple! But they look so compatible right??

So happy!

Jocelyn and Sheu

Wf forced me to wear this spects and take a picture!

Can you guess what are these cups for?!

Its for ping pong beer! Okay I dunno what's the proper name for it.
Its a game whereby there's 2 teams. You have to throw the ball (It can only bounce 1 time) and if it enters the cup of the opponent's, they will need to drink!



Ivy, the organiser for this game!

Present given by the party gang and the card done by us!

Given by us- the secondary school clique!


I think she had a great celebration because I see that she's really enjoying herself despite apologising that she couldn't entertain everyone at the same time. This always happen when you have a big group of friends or when its special like 21st birthday. Will update Part 2 soon! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment