Monday, October 25, 2010

Meet up with 2As

Met Amelia and Angel somewhere last week.
Angel & I met in Chinatown earlier for Dimsum at Yumcha.
Amelia came when we were about to finish our dinner.
Love the mango pudding there! SO NICE!
We wanted to go Ktv to sing song but seems like a scam because the guy wanted to charge us for 4pax when we only have 3 people!
So yea we gave it a miss and decided to go Resort World to chill!

RWS washroom! So dark, like so romantic!



I'm wearing the candy knitted top from TheSummerChic! Loving it so much that I keep wanting to wear it out! Its so comfy.




Its my FIRST visit to Victoria Secret. Simply can't resist their things! Super prettay!! 
They have very nice undies but the price is very nice too!


Found this beautiful place when we walked down. I have no idea what's this but I think its for live band performance!




Eyes too small that day! Could barely open ):



Trying to do the heart shape pose, but like failed abit!

Well done! 

Amelia brought us to some candy shop. At first I was thinking what's so good about this place? Candy shop is so common what! But when we saw the cuteee candies outside, we can't bare to leave without snapping pictures with them!


So cute, isn't it?! 





And don't be surprise! Its not just the normal candy shop like candy empire! They have all sorts of Jelly beans, lollipops and a lot of cute candies! We were so confused and don't know what to get. Thus, decided to leave without getting anything!

This girl just have to put plane so last minute for SOME reason. HAHAHA. So Amelia and I asked her to leaveeeee and she gave this innocent+poor thing face which I don't think I'll ever feel guilty and forgive her! LOL


Universal Studio! I'm at Universal Studio! NO LAH! Its outside. I haven't been to Singapore's one before. Have been wanting to go there but the tickets are so expensive and the main rides still under maintenance. ):

Amelia and I were feeling so thirsty and thank god we found Coffee bean nearby! So we settled down with a drink and strawberry cheesecake! So nice! Had heart to heart talks. I bet Angel must be very jealous if she sees this. We trained back after that! Yes, I TRAINED back and met Ivan at Tampines Mrt to pass him something stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment