Tuesday, May 24, 2011

JOC 21st Bash!

Jocelyn's 21st was held in advanced on the 14th May as she will be heading to the States on the 16th.
Her Grand 21st was held at Le Danz at Suntec, just beside Engwah cinema.
It's a ballroom! Cool max!







Private Function: Jocelyn Teh's 21st Birthday Bash! This signboard is really cool!

This is how the interior looks like. Seems like a dancefloooor.

Buffet! My favourite! <3



People who knows me well enough knows that I'm never a fan of pasta/spagetti. HOWEVER, I'm MADLY in love with the spag! And not forgetting the round shape shrimp. Can you imagine I ate more than 10 pieces of that?!
I think my friends were quite amazed by how much food I swallowed down that day!

Guess what we were doing?!
We're playing SGmahjong! So focused and addictive! HAH


Birthday Girl opening her present. We got her a polaroid. Granted her wish!



Jocelyn's dad was the host of the day. He came out with some games and activities.

Why my friends say this look like a model pose? Haha! It was just my angle!


Played this jackpot game. The 4 of them have to do the same action in order to win.
It works exactly like the normal jackpot machine, just that they are humans instead!


Lovely and creative cake!


 Happy Birthday Darling! :D


Gifts for us!


The rest of us were supposed to head to Zouk but decided on Mj at Sherlyn's place!

Jocelyn is in New Jersey now, far far away from us! And will only be back in Aug! Hope you have a pleasant and enjoyable trip babe! And please take good care yea! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment