Monday, May 30, 2011

Prawning

I'm back from Hongkong. Hongkong is amazing. Will blog about the trip in the next post. 

Prawning with Amelia and louis few days back at sin ming.





 I caught this HUGE prawn! Okay I'm not the one who caught it, look below!


 It's her virgin trip and she caught it after a few mins. Pro right?

 Me, pretending to find prawns. I'm never a fan of prawning as I'm very impatient when it comes to prawning or fishing or whatever.



 This HUGE prawn is caught by me! HAH FAT HOPE! There's this nice owner who gave us one huge prawn as amelia and fiona complaint that there's no prawns.

 Look at my timid face! I'm so scared of LIVE prawns.



 Fiona is a professional! haha

 They washed and marinate and bbq the prawns where I just stood there watching and taking photos. Such a lazy ass, I know!
And I still can't believe that I actually caught nothing for the whole 3 hrs. Back in pasir ris farm way I caught more than 10! Boohoooo ): Prawning is never my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment