Friday, June 24, 2011

DATING WITH 2 PRINCESS

Last week, Fiona and Amelia planned a trip to ice skating. Amelia and I met for lunch while waiting for Fiona to reach. She's awfully LATE! Haha but she's forgiven after the sweet talks.
Skating at Leisure park. There's hell lots of people and it cost us $17.50 per person for 2 hours.

 Welcome to the ice world.

 Princess no. 1
 Princess no. 2

 Amelia & Fiona <3




 Pardon me for the quality of photos. I was using my samsung st500 and the photos didn't turn out to be that nice. 






 HAHAHA. I don' know what's with my face!


 Posing for a better shot (:

 Skating and posing also have so many styles. And you know what?? This woman is really good at skating. She had been pulling me so that I don't have to move my legs at all. Taught me lots of things too. Thanks darling! :D

 Another professional. It's her virgin trip and she's even better than me. Why can't my legs coordinate well?? 

 Faces!

 The ring. So crowded that you can just bump into anyone anytime. 

 Covering my face with my lovely gloves.


 Peekaboo! So cute! Just look at her gloves. It really spoils everything! HAHA. Fiona and I keep wanting to rest because the shoes were so tight that we can hardly walk. 

Off to Vivo for dinner before Florida concert. Dined at Bakerzin. 
ONE happy girl (:


 Our curry rice! The cake is quite awesome. 


 Cam-whoring is what we love to do. The best thing is that both Amelia and I brought camera. So we will have different photos and at the same time, we can grabbed them. 

 Does this action resembles Angel?! HAHA. By the way she's Angel's best friend. Hehe

 Welcome to Wavehouse!!!! My virgin trip! I mean I've passed by the place before but didn't go in and sit down. Damn noob, I know! 
Our guestlist tag :D






 Snapped some pictures while waiting so long for him to arrive. Btw DJ Andrew T is really awesome. I love his songs!

 Bumped into Ivy and Charlotte! It's been a year since I saw Ivy while working at Beer fest!



 Choco was there with her bf too. It's been a year since I saw her too. Miss working with them so much! 

Finally, Florida came! The place was really stuffy and all and people paid 80 plus for only an hour. 

Can't wait to skate with them again. This time, I must learn it well and master it. It was hell fun but really tiring. I'll blog about my Birthday celebration in the next post SOOOOONN! Stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment