Friday, June 3, 2011

Fetish for SHOESSSSSSS

Is this nice? Please ENLIGHTEN me! I found this on Gmarket selling at $32.90. 
I wanted the classic colours like brown or olive or navy but it's OFS. The classics are GOD DAMN CHEAP. Like about $10+ ?? My brother managed to grab it. So UNFAIR! I saw similar ones at Taka's pedder red and it's selling at $99, the gold one is selling at $110. FAINTS! I guess Cine's Rockstar shop is selling at that kind of price too. HOW HOW HOW?! I know gold is hard to match BUT, it just looks so awesome here! 


2 comments:

  1. pass by your blog, and saw this interesting blog post~ the gold colour is unique ^^
    May I know where to get the basic colour of 10++ only? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Hmm the one that cost 10+ only is out of stock in gmarket already. I have gotten mine from facebook, you can go to gmarket and type 'toms'. They are selling at 30+ now, but there's no review so I have no idea if it's good. (:

    ReplyDelete