Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Have not been updating my blog as often anymore. Been feeling very tired nowadays. Could be due to school. Will update with some pictures.


Went for a photoshoot last Sunday at Seletar camp. Kevin came to fetch me. Thanks! (;

Credits to Kevin

Credits to Yong Khang

By the way, I had this magazine shoot about a month ago introduced by Chris. I'm featured in this week's uweekly, under trend catagory. Do support yea! Thanks all! (;



Flea Fly Flo Fun market at Homeclub. BFF and I set up a stall there. We could only get the outdoor ones as we reached quite late. Had to carry alot alot of things. Furthermore, we took plenty of time to prepare. Have to thank David for helping us all the way! And not forgetting Derrick, Belle and Chris who came to visit us. Thanks people! (;


Liverpool came to Singapore. Can you see Torres? He's so handsome! I manage to capture his face. HAHA
Our stall
Steffi & I hiding at one corner to get rid of the sunWe had a hard time doing a proper one. HAHA. Best Friend Forever! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment