Thursday, July 9, 2009

Went out with Steffi to Bugis two days before WCG event. Walked around Bugis to search for my boots, and then continue to search at Iluma. But didn't manage to find any nice ones. Its either no sizes or not very nice. Decided to dine at this western food restaurant called Empire State. Its a little similiar to New York New York & I also think the food and ambience there is much better there. Its my treat as I lost a bet to her. );



The menu. Cute right?
I find this damn cute so decided to take a closer shot.Seems like she has never seen cute things in before.Trying to imitate the monkey. HAHAHA. I failed badly!The wall is covered with this! So cute la!Cheeky Chocolate nearby for cheeky people.So excited! Can't wait!Some handsome guys caught her attention! HAHAGiggling non stop!Oreo with some nuts. NICE!Green Apple Soda with Cherry. The cup is so small! Now I know why! :pBBQ pork rib Hamburger Steak Her evil lookPouts! HAHAH

There's more photos of WCG:




Celebrated Jielong's 21st Birthday at Costa Sand Chalet on 4th July. Trained down to Pasir Ris with Derrick after work. Acc him to BK for dinner and reached there around 9 plus. Saw many familiar faces and unfamiliar faces. Hope you did enjoy your 21st Birthday to the fullest yea! Stayed till 12 plus and Ivy's bf sent me back. Thank you! (;


Birthday Boy with the nice pool cake!Miss her lots! I didn't MIA okays?? (;

No comments:

Post a Comment