Thursday, July 2, 2009


HI HI HI everyone! Decided to change back to blogspot as it is more user-friendly. Quite lazy to transfer everything from lj. Here's my previous blog 'www.sweetymemories.livejournal.com'

Will update about my 20th Birthday Celebration soon.
Last night, zouk with Steffi, Joshua and friends. Saw many of my friends there too. The funny thing is, my brother was there too but we didnt bump into each other. HAHA. Got to members area as Joshua's friend knows the boss. Martell with plain water is disgusting! Keep drinking and Steffi and I got so high. Bumped into Jocelyn when I was collecting our bags. I SCREAMED damn loud when I saw her. HAHAHA. That's what a high person will do yea? The effects came after we left zouk. Vomitted like mad dog. Slept in the car till 8 plus, woke up feeling very horrible and couldn't walk properly. Slept immediately upon reaching home. Mum thought I have h1n1! HAHHAA. Rushed down for casting, cabbed over to SIM to return Steffi's phone and back home. Sleep till dinner time. Still having hangover! OMG. Have to wake up early for work tmr at wcg, come find me k????

No comments:

Post a Comment