Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My New Toy

Hi people, I'm back with more pictures!

 
 You can guess who's this right?

  
 My new toy! Samsung ST500! Loves!

Headed to Melt last Saturday with Eugene for a buffet dinner.
Its an international buffet dinner at Mandrain Oriental.
  

  
 The arranagement of seats 
There are different varieties of food. Ranging from Jap, Indo, Italian, Seafood etc...
  
 Jap corner with Shashimi and sushi
  
 They even serve Yu sheng separately as it is still Cny season!
  
 Seafood. Lobster, crab, oyster, clam and scallops!
  
 Indo food. Their naan is very nice!
  
 These are the food that have to be bbq-ed
  
 Bbq pit
  
 Chocolate fondues! Yummy!
  
 Awesome cakes!
  
 Pudding! These are my favourites!
  
 Kueh
  
 Fruits. There's ice kachang beside it.
  
 My picks!
  
 Eugene and I
Thanks!! (:
  
 I'm in love with the camera!

Dined at Manduku on Monday at Tampines One
Its strange that we no longer need to use the card to purchase items.
  

  
 Shio ramen. Forget to snap it until its half eaten!

Steffi & Fangeng came over my place to study and we had some fun!
  


  
 This was taken at prata last night!

Met them to study at Serangoon Gardens mac today.
  
 Benson & Chuck 
They were very hardworking.
  
 Guess who?
  
 I think you should know! Its obvious! haha
  
 Fangeng smiling to her notes. Was she really studying? haha
  

  
 Camwhored at home again! 
But not as much YET. 
More to come! hahaha

  
 This is macaroni plus button mushrooms! 
I've just eaten and I'm goddddddd damn full!!


Taken some time back when we were at 313
  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment