Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day out

On Wed, met up with Eugene to celebrate his birthday in advance.
Called Angel along but she's not free for dinner.
Headed to Jumbo @Demsey for seafooood.




Our starters. Kai lan with oyster sauce.
Its nice. Yes when I say its nice, its really nice cause I only eat certain kinds of Vege.
Deep fried prawn with butter.
It tasted just like those mixed vegetable rice's prawn.
Not fantastic, should have ordered cereal (My all time fav) or other prawns.
Chilli crab with fried man tou.
There's only 4 kinds of crab.
It would be perfect if they have salted egg crab or creamy butter crab cause I simply love these two!


Birthday boy and the resiling wine.
It's quite nice as it tasted quite sweet.


Oh yea, he's only my good friend. (For ppl who mislead that he's my bf)

Thursday, decided to study at Suntec as Steffi & I had an appointment at browhaus.
So, we set off at Ichiban boshi for our lunch.
It has been some time since I craved for Jap food.

They actually serve cheesecake too. Its quite spongy!

Fangeng was so happy after having the cheesecake!

LOOK! Look at his T-shirt!
Looks like his gf? HAHAHA
I'll never wear out lo! Though its quite in fashion now.

Chicken Teriyaki Don

Salmon fish set

Stirling Beef set

Wagyu Beef set

I snapped this! I thought its quite cool.

Blurred photo can be nice too!

By one look, you can tell that she doesnt like greeny things! Haha.

My turn! But not as nice cause its not my photography skills. Ooops. Hahaha

Me & Fangeng (:

We head to the nearby mac to study! There's indeed alot of people as its the first day of IT fair.
Benson was there too.
3 of us girls went to the IT fair awhile, hoping to see familiar faces but to no avail.
Decent me? AHAHA



We were so bored/stress/not condusive that we keep taking our cameras out.

These two were so hardworking!


So stressful that my head turned 90 degrees? Haha

Shades shades

Steffi & I waited for time to pass and we went to browhaus to get our brows trimmed. We went for face threading too. But I didn't complete the whole process as the person is afraid my face would become very red once I step out of browhaus cause my face gets red easily. I was done first and while waiting for her, my phone became lowwwwww batt. Oh so saddd! Browhaus has a very good service and if you're finding a place and don't know where to get your brows trimmed or if you want to do threading, you can visit browhaus. There's alot of locations! All in town! Its not really painful. (:

2 comments:

  1. how would you like to learn how to do threading on yourself by yourself? then you wont have to go out and find a location to do so, how cool is that? contact me Pritpal at preetprocreations@gmail.com or go to threadingbrow-wow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Haha I think its alright. (:
    I seldom do threading. Maybe twice a year?
    What service do you provide? (:
    Anyway, thanks for you help!

    ReplyDelete