Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jeremy's 21st!


Happy 21st, Jeremy Chinnnnn!!
His birthday is on 24th March. Celebrated at Downtown East Chalet. I reached about 8 plus and cake cutting was at 9, just nice!

Birthday cake! Everyone was saying, 'why purple?!' I don't know the reason why though! Hahaha
It was quite funny when the candles were light up, everyone is taking group photos even before the singing starts.



I think he has 1001 wishes.

Cake cake also need to pose! hahaha

Our clique! With some of the bfs.

Guys from the same sec school

With Sherlynnn

Edmundd

Norman. He's so round!

Sherlyn and the bf, Oliver.



Always giving all kind of faces.

Look what's in between Norman's legs. HAHAHHA. So wrong man!
The rest left while Sherlyn and bf, Edmund, Norman and a few stayed and gamble.
Lose alot at least and won back a few bucks. Went to mac for supper at 2 plus and home sweet home.

Camwhored outside my gate! Guess why? I didn't bring my keys out! So I squat outside my gate and take pictures while waiting for brother to come home. Waited for around 30 mins! ):

Last Saturday, brought my mum for dinner at Pasta Fresco, some Italian restaurant.


She looks happy, isn't she?

Parma ham with toasted bread stick.

Mum's salmon spagatti with scream and tomato sauce.

Seafood pasta with crab meat sauce. The pasta was filled with mushroom inside!
Nice!!

Before dinner, Steffi and I went to Sentosa to look at the villas. Still deciding if I should go for the villa or some country club in Tanah Merah.

No comments:

Post a Comment