Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life is all about studying

Went to Frolick at Serangoon Gardens somewhere last week to have our so called 'dessert' after satisfying our cravings at Newton Circus. Drove there, met my brother there and Bon came after that.

Our leftover. In fact I think there's no leftover! Haha. My brother and I ate the lychee flavored one and Steffi had the original. Frolick is love! Everyone should try it! I've never like to eat yoghurt in my whole life. But Frolick is an exception! 

My 2nd brother who came from work (:
Steffi Yippie

On Friday, head to Steffi's house for awhile then sent her to driving centre and Fangeng and I was suppose to go back to my place to do some studying before the time to pick Steffi up. But when we were nearing my house, I had a sudden craving for Ikea's food. So I drove us to Ikea for good food while waiting for Steffi.

Meatballs! Poached Salmon and Daim cake! Its very delicious!! We didn't want to eat that much as we have to go back my house for dinner before tuition.

And I'm sure many people go to Ikea just for the food, not the furniture!
The food are more appealing! Hahaha

Camwhored time! That's the reason why ST500 rocks! Though the flash is giving me a hard time at times because it will automatically be off.



Thanks for the camera! Appreciated! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment