Saturday, October 9, 2010

Casting with Karen

Went casting for Sitex at Peninsular Plaza with Karen darling around end of September.
It didn't turn out to be a casting I should say.

We headed to Suntec thereafter for shopping! Both of us were so hungry that we went to get Auntie Annie's bread and settle our dinner at Kenny Rogers. 
This girl is so cute lor! She see chicken like never see before! Once she saw the pictures of the food, she cannot take it already! HAHA

 Camwhore with my new camera while waiting for the food to be served!

  <3


 Muffins were served once we sat down.

 As we were afraid that we can't finish the food, we ordered just one meal which consist of Chicken and Ribs!

 Side dishes were tasty corns and macaroni with cheese!

 Yayy! Snap snap before satisfying our tummy!



After dinner, we took a train to Raffles Place so that I can pass my Lumix lx3 to my customer!
Yes, fyi I sold my camera as I've got myself G11 (:
The customer was quite friendly too! Hehe

 Proceed to town for more shopping!
Taken at 313's washroom

 Blurr shots can be nice too!



Went to play pool to sum up the day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment