Thursday, October 14, 2010

District 10

Bestie Fangeng & I planned for a birthday dinner for Steffi at District 10, located near Newton Circus!
Initially we wanted to go to some restaurant at Tanglin Mall but I think it has closed down, so decided on this place!

Its a bar too, that serves many wines!



Healthy us ordered ice water instead!


Darling snapping pictures

Fangeng & Steffi besties!

Us! (:


We ordered buffalo wings as the appetitizer and its really awesome!!
One of the best buffalo wings I've ever tried!
It comes in more sauces too!

Mushroom soup with cortons. Sorry if I spelled it wrongly.
The soup taste different from other normal mushroom soup. It has cheese in it and its thick and just nice!
Its a must-try!

Ham & Mushroom pasta in spicy tomato sauce.
Awesome pick as well!

Parma ham pizza which I recommend. I've never failed to order this everytime I visit this place!







We had a wonderful and heartwarming dinner together! Talking and laughing like crazy people. Too bad we didn't order the wines because we're going back home after dinner and Steffi's face cannot be too red!

Their sparking wine and rosy champagne is very sweet and nice. Its called Mosscato! Do remember to try it if you're making a trip down yea! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment