Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dinner + ButterFactory

Last last week, I met my friends for dinner at Xin Wang Marina.
Tried something new even though I've never liked this cafe.

They have new dishes! And its their Signature dishes.

Ivy choosing what to eat.

Never knew that this Sheu is so camera shy that he had to cover his face.

HAHA I guess he's moisturing his sexay lips.

Shev, Oliver, Sherlyn and Ivy. 
They are my secondary school and NYP friends (:



Sherlyn and her stylist PINK hair! 
Competing who has the biggest eyes. Obviously Oliver wasn't paying attention! 

Sherlyn's olyumpus! Damn good!



Their favourite Siew Mai. They gave us two sets when we only ordered ONE. So blur one!

Curry Ramen. Heard its damn nice.


I had luncheon meat Papaya soup noodles. 
Its nice okay! My first try. It taste like those fish beehoon with milk! 

Wf came after we're like half or almost done with dinner. After dinner we walked around Marina Square waiting for time to pass. Then drove down to ButterFactory!
Its Ivy's virgin trip to this club and I guess she's loving it!



The guys. The one in the middle is Ivy's Bf, Wei Feng.
I think I'll just let the picture do the talking yea!





















All of us took turns to drink NEAT for a few secs because we wanted to clear the Chivas and go dance. What's worse was that there's only 3 mixers and each mixers cost like $14?! What the hell! 
Ran out of mixers so we were all forced to drink neat.
Damn disgusting I promise!




Charles, Oliver's friend. 


We stayed till the club closes at about 4 plus. Both couples piggy back one another. We were all quite tipsy already!

Walking everywhere like our own road like that! HAHAHA
To sum up, its been like more than 3 months since I last club. But the night spent with the lovely companies were great! Imma happy happy girl! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment